Coldwater, MI: Nothing compliments a set of FOX coilovers like a quality suspension to maximize travel. BDS Suspension is excited to announce new heavy duty upper control arms (UCA) now available for the 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra trucks. These new UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and more wheel travel on leveled and lifted for the Tundra.
The new performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall tubing, fully TIG welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for use with 2-3" leveling kits and most full IFS lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium Moog-brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable semi-gloss black powder coat and include a billet aluminum machined BDS ball joint dust cap as well as proper brake line attachment points to ensure a factory-like fit. The arms integrate a mounting tab for the factory brake lines so there's no need to zip tie the lines like with other kits. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box.
Take your Tundra to the next level of ride quality and performance with suspension upgrades from BDS.
BDS Performance Upper Control Arms
- 2007-2017 Toyota Tundra 2/4WD
- 98502004 - 0-2" FOX 2.0 Coilovers
- 88002367 - 0-2" FOX 2.5 Coilovers Resi
- 88006367 - 0-2" FOX 2.5 Coilovers DSC Resi
- BDS 3" Leveling Kit (810H)
- BDS 7" IFS Systems (813H/818H)
- BDS 7" Coilover Systems (813F/818F)
#128253 - $735.39 MSRP
BDS Upper Control Arm Features
- High strength tubular construction.
- Indexed ball joint cup allows for additional droop travel.
- Heavy duty MOOG ball joints.
- Clevite rubber frame bushings.
- Includes brake line mount.
- Full assembled, ready to install.