Off-Road Expo this weekend!
This weekend is gearing up to be one hell of a great time out in Pomona, CA. This Saturday and Sunday Off-Road Expo rolls into the Pomona Fairflex. Whether you’re into off-road racing, crawling, mudding, overlanding, trailriding, trucks, Jeeps, motorcycles, or ATVs, Off-road Expo has something for you. This event continues to be one of the largest of its kind bringing together tens of thousands for a weekend with the off-road industry. Some of the show features include:
- Toyota Ride & Drive
- Team LOSI Racing / Horizon Hobby Remote Control car off-road obstacle course
- “SCOREville” – a tribute to the SCORE Baja Legends and the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Live start draw for 45th anniversary Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 – Saturday
- Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Exhibition Course
- High-flying Freestyle Motocross Action
- Over 300 Off-Road Vendors selling the latest in 4×4 aftermarket performance wares at rock bottom industry prices.
- Meet off-road celebrities like Maxxis Tire driver Brian Deegan!
- Hourly prize giveaways via Text To Win!
- Overland Adventure Travel Pavilion
- Miss Off-Road Expo Contest
BDS will be onsite for the festivities offering up great show specials. See the BDS sponsored #4454 Ultra 4 Racecar outside and stop by Booth #4615 in Building 4 to see a pair of killer project trucks featuring some of BDS’s latest and greatest. BDS reps Mike and Jason will be out at the Fairplex all weekend answering questions and offer special showtime pricing for those attending.
For more info on the 2012 Off-Road Expo, head to OffRoadExpo.