We have recently expanded our test area with the help of a dozer, excavator, and lots of 36 tire swallowing concrete blocks. These obstacles really work the suspension and put the components of the Jeeps to the limit. Going out and testing Jeeps makes the work day a whole lot better.
– BDS 6.5 Lift
– True 4-link Long Arm Suspension (front and rear)
– BDS front sway bar disconnects
– BDS front and rear adjustable trackbars
– BDS 9500 series shocks
– 37 x 13.50 x 17 Interco Super Swampers
– 17 x 9 Mickey Thompson Classic IIs, flat black, 4-1/2 backspacing.
– Tom Woods front driveshaft.
Be on the lookout for more videos from our new test area and upcoming kits!