YOUR LOCAL BDS AUTHORIZED DEALER/DISTRIBUTOR
BDS lift kits and other Jeep, truck, and SUV off-road products are not available through 4x4 mail-order companies. We believe it is in the best interest of the consumer to distribute our product through a network of dedicated, experienced 4WD enthusiasts. BDS Suspension carefully selects distributors. Our goal is to find honest, experienced, retail/installers who are 4WD enthusiasts.
You will be given contact information for your local Authorized Dealer/Distributor when you place your web order even if you have that order shipped directly to your home. This Distributor will be there to assist you throughout the purchasing process and beyond.
CLICK HERE to Find YOUR Local Dealer
BDS Distributor Program - Do You Qualify?
To learn more about BDS Distributor benefits and requirements e-mail us or call (517) 279-2135 today!
BDS Distributor Benefits
- Unequaled quality backed by the ONLY No Fine Print Warranty in the business - If you are the original purchaser of any BDS product and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.
- Best fill rate in the industry. NEVER OUT.
- A knowledgeable tech department and excellent consumer referral program.
- Limited distribution. Available only through selected dealers.
- Premium suspension products are designed by people who use them and really care about quality.
- Must have a retail, storefront location and be considered the go-to suspension expert in the area.
- Agree to recommend, advertise and promote BDS Suspension as the primary suspension line.
- Place an opening inventory order, the amount to be mutually determined based on monthly/annual suspension sales.
- Provide on-site installation facilities and experienced suspension technicians.
- Understand and adhere to our printed Pricing Policy.
International Distributors Needed
We are looking for good quality international distributors. Read our distributor requirements and contact us if you believe you qualify.